Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New finds from the West Coast Art and Frame Show        (Part One) 
So, back in January Mike went to the West Coast Art and Frame show in Fabulous Las Vegas.  Before he left, he asked me what to look for (aside from all new backroom equipment) and I said find me ‘the new hotness’ or ‘the next big thing’.   I was nervous to see what he actually brought back, and the wait is finally over.  All of the new corner samples finally arrived, and WOW, they are awesome! Here’s a sneak peak:
These are the 'Car Finish' frames by Direct Moulding: glittery, glossy, and available in a range of neutrals, these would look great on a bathroom mirror, a photo of your sports car, or could even be a modern take on a diploma frame!
Trust me when I say these look even cooler in person, so stop by and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment